AP Lit & Comp Students-
You have 6 days in school to accomplish the following:
- Finish Their Eyes Were Watching God.
- Post an AP Style question appropriate to the book.
- Post an answer the the question.
- Score yourself using the 9-point AP Scale.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for a book of literary merit. You can find these at apcentral.collegeboard.com or you can email me for approval.
The final will be a mini-version of the actual AP Test. I'm trying to get you guys in the lab every day so you can do college app stuff if you finish early.